Osnat N. Dorot, Esq.
(T) (305) 921-9421
(F) (305) 395-3978
20295 NE 29th Place, Suite 201
Aventura, FL 33180
Osnat Dorot is of counsel in the Miami office of Dorot & Bensimon. She focuses her practice on general commercial litigation, primarily representing corporate entities at all stages of litigation and appeals.
Osnat is a native of Holon, Israel but moved to Miami, Florida at the age of 4. Having spent most of her life in South Florida, Osnat has many ties to the local community. After graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Osnat continued on to law school at the University of Florida. Since graduating, Osnat has and continues to practice in the areas of business and commercial litigation, including:
- Business litigation, in areas such as contract and trademark disputes;
- Employment litigation, such as matters involving wrongful termination, violations of non-disclosure agreements and theft of trade secrets;
- Products liability, such as defective products and manufacturer’s liability;
- Collection proceedings, such as proceedings supplementary and recovery on outstanding judgments;
- Business and corporate matters, such as the drafting of commercial contracts, shareholder and partnership agreements, corporate resolutions and other related business documents.
J.D., University of Florida
B.S., University of Florida
United States District Court, Southern District of Florida